3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

Just saw the trailer during the superbowl and I immediately thought of this. You must be psychic!

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

This was well done. I was wondering up until the end how you would animate Golden Freddy and I thought that was handled pretty well. With that rage scream it sounds like he's going for the kill, no suit for you.

Tywin Lannister(spoilers) Tywin Lannister(spoilers)

I liked it, but keep in mind that making a flash based on a spoiler like that of a popular series this soon might limit the amount of people who actually see your work.

Foxelanimations responds:

yes that is true , thx for the advice , the idea was stuck in my head and i really felt like making it ,

Prostitute Mickey 6 Prostitute Mickey 6

Entertaining and a bit disturbing. There is no rock bottom for Mickey. If this is the last, I think it is a good end for the series.

Kokoro Hikari: Black Sam Kokoro Hikari: Black Sam

This turned out okay. I did not enjoy the vocals at the beginning, but they did sound a little better with the music. I think the backgrounds could be improved to match the characters.

SamTsuki responds:

Backgrounds are my weak point! xD

Luigi's time to shine! Luigi's time to shine!

I enjoyed this, the choice of song fit the animation. However luigi should be able to just pass through a gas planet without destroying it.

X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

If that was an impression of The VA who did Cyclops in the 90's series, good job.
I'd like to see more of this. I think there is a whole lot of material in the X-Men universe that could be used.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

Enjoyed it. The Sindel skit made my day and probably more days to come. But I think you should balance out your comedy a bit more and make all the skits on the level of your more liked characters.

Like you have great Ideas for Stryker and Johnny Cage but a few of the others like Kano and Raiden were..okay. Try to make more gold with some of the "lesser" characters.

P.S. I now share your dislike for Akuma. I liked certain aspects of his character back story but now it's getting pretty GD ridiculous. Oni? Really? so Shin-Shin Akuma? That's like haviing Shin-God

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Must be in Soviet Russia

Robot Masters Robot Masters

This was pretty fun to watch. I'll be keeping an eye out for future works.