Una Una

Not bad. That cave section was annoying.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

Very entertaining. sometimes it seem Spiderman being visible enough to identify was real iffy lol. For those of you trying, don't be so quick to snap Spiderman. Villain pics are more important because they'll benefit you in the long run when there's more people onscreen. Look for green skin, white coat, orange boots, gray tentacles. if you ignore them and look for spiderman early, you'll end up having 10 seconds to look for him in a 300 person crowd dressed the same as him and I hope you got the reaction time of Neo or Max Payne! When you snap enough villain pics, you can take more time to look for Spiderman. look for his hands, head and boots. I haven't found chameleon in this game, was hard to tell if that was a joke tip.

Myosotis Chapter 2 Myosotis Chapter 2

Very interesting game.

I thing it's too short to be so linear, perhaps adding more puzzles and/or interactivity in each room, and perhaps a threat of failure that made classic point and click games like Deja Vu, Shadowgate, Uninvited, and other games of that nature so popular. Good work, I'll be playing the other ones.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Nice game! Plays and feels just like the originals! The wrestler cameos, punch out, and the second contra boss were my favorites. You guys have some of the most entertaining games, keep up the good work.

Gyossait Gyossait

Interesting.

I Didn't see the problem with the controls as long as you take your time; this game allows you to pause to think about your next move(as long as you don't stop in front of enemies.) I felt that the objective(or the story) probably should have been fleshed out a bit more because I found myself relying on what you should do on a platformer rather than whats going on in THIS game( move in the allowed direction, kill enemies that threaten you, pickup the keys for the door).

This could be an error on my part but the game is short, simple and doesn't have the replay value to try to go back and read the floating phrases scattered about. Otherwise a somewhat straightforward platforming game.

Tremerz Tremerz

Nice game

And a classic movie! lolju

If you have everyone on the last section, try jumping towards the worms early and not straight up.

Wild River Wild River

Not Bad

Controls weren't that bad.

I liked the the movie.