All 13 art Reviews

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

The foreground animation is interesting. However, I think that the background animation is a bit distracting.

Voyage Through the Clouds Voyage Through the Clouds

I like your colors, and the clouds at the bottom are my favorite thing about this piece. What I would do is try to make the moon cast a stronger shadow on the ship so that the side facing the foreground is darker.

The smaller ship stands out too much because of your color choice. Try experimenting with color theory and see how that works out. Take your time with lines; I have that issue as well and it makes everything else easier!

Radical Radish Radical Radish

This is very good. I like the shading you have on the head of the radish. One thing to keep in mind is to try to keep the entire piece in the same light source. Some of the tentacles seem to be shaded differently, if at all.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Yeah, due to the intricacy of the branches, it kind of screwed me up in terms of lighting and shading, but I'll be sure to take that into account with the next piece I make. Thanks for the rev!

Fuck DA Fuck DA

LOL

SileNt-Sam responds:

^w^

Commission: $WAGODILE Commission: $WAGODILE

Big Lipped Alligator Moment indeed.

One Eyed Mule One Eyed Mule

It's a pretty stylish poster. I like the flecks of white in the color.

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks mate.. Yeah, it a bit of a cheap trick but I like it :)

Fools in Love Part II Fools in Love Part II

The background looks good and the characters stand out. Only problem I have is the heart is a bit uneven.

Agent 47 Agent 47

Pretty good. Kinda what it would be like if he was younger. I like those guns.

Lumberjack-Mario Lumberjack-Mario

I like the more realistic takes on Mario that I've been finding. The color and lighting are pretty good.

Tranquil Tranquil

Good job. Nice perspective, detail and colors.