3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

Just saw the trailer during the superbowl and I immediately thought of this. You must be psychic!

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

This was well done. I was wondering up until the end how you would animate Golden Freddy and I thought that was handled pretty well. With that rage scream it sounds like he's going for the kill, no suit for you.

Tywin Lannister(spoilers) Tywin Lannister(spoilers)

I liked it, but keep in mind that making a flash based on a spoiler like that of a popular series this soon might limit the amount of people who actually see your work.

Foxelanimations responds:

yes that is true , thx for the advice , the idea was stuck in my head and i really felt like making it ,

Una Una

Not bad. That cave section was annoying.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

Very entertaining. sometimes it seem Spiderman being visible enough to identify was real iffy lol. For those of you trying, don't be so quick to snap Spiderman. Villain pics are more important because they'll benefit you in the long run when there's more people onscreen. Look for green skin, white coat, orange boots, gray tentacles. if you ignore them and look for spiderman early, you'll end up having 10 seconds to look for him in a 300 person crowd dressed the same as him and I hope you got the reaction time of Neo or Max Payne! When you snap enough villain pics, you can take more time to look for Spiderman. look for his hands, head and boots. I haven't found chameleon in this game, was hard to tell if that was a joke tip.

Myosotis Chapter 2 Myosotis Chapter 2

Very interesting game.

I thing it's too short to be so linear, perhaps adding more puzzles and/or interactivity in each room, and perhaps a threat of failure that made classic point and click games like Deja Vu, Shadowgate, Uninvited, and other games of that nature so popular. Good work, I'll be playing the other ones.

P2P: Hit 'Em Hard P2P: Hit 'Em Hard

This is pretty intense. I like it.

The Joker The Joker

Good work. some of the Michael Jai White lines are pretty close impressions.

SJD - My Life Suxx SJD - My Life Suxx

Pretty good stuff you got here!

Poniiboi responds:

Thanks!

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

The foreground animation is interesting. However, I think that the background animation is a bit distracting.

Voyage Through the Clouds Voyage Through the Clouds

I like your colors, and the clouds at the bottom are my favorite thing about this piece. What I would do is try to make the moon cast a stronger shadow on the ship so that the side facing the foreground is darker.

The smaller ship stands out too much because of your color choice. Try experimenting with color theory and see how that works out. Take your time with lines; I have that issue as well and it makes everything else easier!

Radical Radish Radical Radish

This is very good. I like the shading you have on the head of the radish. One thing to keep in mind is to try to keep the entire piece in the same light source. Some of the tentacles seem to be shaded differently, if at all.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Yeah, due to the intricacy of the branches, it kind of screwed me up in terms of lighting and shading, but I'll be sure to take that into account with the next piece I make. Thanks for the rev!